04 Dec PINC's Spring 2015 Intern - Natalia Lombana
PINC's Spring 2015 Intern - Natalia Lombada
We are super excited to bring on TWO fabulous college interns for the Spring 2015 semester! First, we'd like to introduce you to Natalia, a sophomore at Fordham University. Once we met her, we had to bring her on board. This Texan native is passionate, smart and excited to work on several aspects of Marketing. She is no stranger to traveling, not only does she often visits family in Colombia, she has traveled Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Spain, France, England, Greece, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, China, Singapore, Thailand, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand! PHEW!!! Below we have a fun bio about Natalia so you can see why she is going to be a great addition to the PINC family!
University & degrees/studies: Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business - expected graduation May 2017 - still undecided but leaning towards a major in either Finance or Business Administration (with a concentration in Finance and Information Systems), and a minor in Economics
What are you most excited about when you think of working at PINC? I'm excited to do something where I can apply what I'm learning in school while also helping an exciting, new, and innovative start up! I think this is a great experience because it will give me an opportunity to grow and improve my skills while also giving me the chance to grow with PINC and help PINC grow and improve as well.
What are you looking forward to learning the most? I am most looking forward to understanding how PINC works and the behind the scenes work associated with bringing such a great opportunity to young women.
- Which groups/sorority/organization are you currently affiliated with? I am planning on joining Beta Alpha Psi in Spring 2015 as well as Circle K and volunteering more around NYC.
- What do you love most about your college to date? The environment is great because it always provides new opportunities to learn and meet new people who can teach you more about yourself and the world.
- What is your favorite college memory? Definitely Spring Break 2014 -- DUBAI!
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I see myself working probably in consulting or in a start up company - hopefully somewhere warm where I won't need a closet big enough for four seasons of clothing!
- What is one of your proudest accomplishments to date? My dog (photographed above!)- 100% my dog. Both of them, but mostly the one I bought and trained and she's perfect and just flawless and yes. My dogs.
- If you could sit and have coffee with one celebrity dead or alive who would it be? Antonio Banderas or Eleanor D'Aquitaine because I think they're both super interesting people, and I would love to learn from their perspectives how they accomplished what they did in life. Even though they're very different and Eleanor is more of a historical figure than a celebrity...