14 May PINC Welcomes Stephanie Lambert to Barcelona!
Western Michigan University
Advertising & Promotion
- What are you most excited about when you think of PINC?
I am excited to see Europe for the first time, meet new people and develop myself further both personally and professionally!
- Which groups/sorority/organization are you currently affiliated with?
WMU AdClub & the American Advertising Federation
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Living in Colorado or California, working for an awesome advertising agency, owning 2 dogs and traveling as often as I can :)
- What about Barcelona seems the most exciting?
The culture. I am excited to see the way of life in Barcelona.
- What is one of your proudest accomplishments to date?
Being as involved with the Advertising program here at WMU as I am. I have studied abroad, joined numerous clubs, and volunteered with different organizations, allowing me to build my network and learn about the world of advertising as much I can.
- If you could sit and have coffee with one celebrity dead or alive who would it be?
Adrian Grenier. Not only is he my favorite actor (star of the HBO series Entourage) but he is also heavily involved with organizations that help protect the earth and our oceans, and I admire that.