22 Jul PINC Personal & Professional Workshops
Looking to grow techniques that will help you personally and professionally? In essence, an even more awesome version of yourself!
PINC offers a week of female focused workshops, which aid in you personal and professional growth. These 3-hour interactive and informative workshops are facilitated by female trainers who are experts in their field. This is also a great opportunity to network and meet others from across the globe. There will be an optional lunch hosted after for this interested in attending. You will also be invited to the social we will be hosting on Friday, August 7th at 8pm (Location: TBD).Below you will see what the week of workshops consists of.
- Where: La Aventura Española - Calle Montesa 35, 2º derecha. 28006
- Time: 10:oo-13:00
- Dates: indicated below
- Price: 25 euros per workshop
- Language: English
- 15 students max.
Workshops topics are as follows:
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Tweet, Like, Connect Your Way to the Top - Social Media isn't going anywhere and it's only growing. It's time to look at social media as a tool! This workshop will focus on introducing ways to use social media platforms to build your professional network. The power of being cyber friendly is crucial in opening doors and creating opportunity for yourself!
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Make a Goal and Make it Happen - No more shoulda, woulda, coulda! This workshop will be identifying goals and steps to make it happen and stay motivated. Learn how to purposely create exactly what you want and take control over your results. Learn what factors influence your happiness and success in life. Develop key skills to get you from where you are now to where you want to be! Be your own leader in success.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- How to Fascinate Your Audience - Learn how to stand out, be remembered, and add value to the world based on your personality’s unique advantages. This workshop is designed to identify how your strengths can keep the attention of your audience. Don't change who you are, become MORE of who you are. By the end of this workshop you will create your personal tagline.
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- The New ‘Princess’ Goal - It's not uncommon if you ask a little girl "What do you want to be when you grow up?" and receive "A princess!". However, we're all grown up now and even though Prince Harry is still on the market, he's probably plan D. This workshop is dedicated to identifying women we admire personally and others professionally - sometimes it's the same person. We will cross examine our strengths and weakness while we design our dream job and life. By the end of the workshop you will have a New 'Princess' Goal!
Friday, August 7, 2015
- Hire Me! You Know You Want to - Our whole life is an interview and this workshop will focus on designing a resume that wont be thrown to the side or worse, deleted. In addition, we will visit interview techniques that will set up apart and inch you closer to the job you want. Finally, we will touch on important tips and tricks to also make your Linkedin page stand out to future employees or collaborators.
Again, these workshops are specifically designed for young women, and allows for an environment in which you can feel comfortable asking questions and speaking freely.
***Sign up for all 5 workshops for 95 euros***
Interested in reserving your spot or have a question please fill out the form below!
[contact-form subject='SignUp for PINC Workshops'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Workshop' type='select' required='1' options='The New Princess Plan,Make a Goal and Make It Happen,How to Facinate Your Audience,Hire Me! You Know You Want to,Tweet%26#x002c; Like%26#x002c; Comment Your Way to the Top,Sign Me Up to ALL 5!,I%26#039;ll Indicate the Workshops in Comment'/][contact-field label='Cell Phone Number' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea'/][/contact-form]