01 May Meet PINC Intern Erica!
Meet PINC Internships new Intern for summer 2014, Erica!
Erica is entering her first year at Tulane University where she will be studying Business and Spanish. We compiled some questions for you to get to know a little more about Erica and her ambitious and friendly personality!
Favorite place you have visited to date.
- I love traveling and experiencing new places and cultures! To date, my favorite place I’ve visited would have to be Venice, Italy. The enchanting atmosphere lured me in. The sweet smells and glistening waters painted the scene of oh so many pictures I’ve seen before; seeing it with my own eyes, however, was absolutely charming!
Tell us two-bucket list items that you still need to tick off.
- Two things yet to be checked off my bucket list: go on an African safari and see the northern lights. I enjoy photography and can only imagine the great shots that would result from those two experiences.
What movie or novel character do you most identify with?
- Hmm, that’s a tough one. One of my friend’s recently told me that I remind her of Walter Mitty, from the story “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”, as I am adventurous and captivated greatly by a sense of wanderlust.
When are you the happiest?
- I am happiest in not only the comfort of my own home, surrounded by those I love and cherish, but also in the moments of life in which I feel independent, expanding my sights to unknown places and spaces. I see my comfort zone as a rubber band, and I often find myself happiest when I’m stretching it to new lengths.
What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- There are many characteristics I admire in others, yet unconditional selflessness is the one I most respect. It is easiest to aid others in desperate need, such as the homeless man on the corner; however, the type of selflessness that extends to all aspects of life and every person no matter the situation deserves the upmost admiration.
If you could sit and have a drink with one celebrity dead or alive who would it be?
- Tina Fey, hands down. Who wouldn’t want a good laugh over a nice hot cocoa.
PINC LOOKS FORWARD TO SPENDING THE SUMMER WITH ERICA!
Would you like a course booklet that goes more into detail about PINC Programs? Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch within the next 24 hours.
[contact-form email@example.com/' subject='PINC Summer Internship Placement Booklet'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='How did you hear about PINC?' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Comment/Questions' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]