24 Sep Meet Lexie - Internship 2017
Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville
Major: Mass Communications/ Advertising
I love the fact that it's so focused on women. I'm going to be gaining skills and knowledge to not only better myself for my career, but I'm going to be making connections with other like-minded girls who share the same drive that I do. PINC is the extra push I need to realize my full potential.
- Which groups/sorority/organization are you currently affiliated with? I am currently a member of Alpha Phi.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?Hopefully working for an advertising department for a large company! I'd love to be living in a big city, maybe traveling for my job, and putting my career first.
- What are some of your bucket list items/places? There's so many that I keep a "Future Adventures" board on Pinterest! If I had to choose a top 3, it would be Greece, Bali, and Dubai.
- What is one of your proudest accomplishments to date? Last semester, I planned a community service event with my sorority and a fraternity on campus. We all went to a local women's shelter and helped sort donations, clean, and fix the place up a bit. The women who managed the shelter were SO grateful for our service and it gave me the happiest feeling knowing I had done something to make a difference in others' lives.
- If you could sit and have coffee with one celebrity dead or alive who would it be? It would have to be Beyonce! I've always loved her music, dance moves, and that she just embodies female empowerment. I'd also ask for her leg workouts so I hopefully can look that great when I'm her age.